June 11, 2013

Manly

Reminds me of flying geese too......
I just found a great manly quilt on Pinterest.....I do like chevrons and I KNOW the kids do too....so it may be this for our son.....smaller. There is also a Civil War Signature quilt pattern that was used frequently in the 1800's.....he is doing research with his brother and sister from letters given to U.of Michigan written home by their GGGreat Uncle on their fathers' side;  so they are very much into battles fought in Tn and Ga and any history connected to that period...and so that would be appropriate also.....
I just wanted to share the chevron quilt....it is very "cool"....as we use to say!!
But I do like the houses....people can sign the doors with their names.....another person suggested a book quilt and let them sign their name where the title would go.....
The journey goes on!!
  Quilt On!!  Karen

No comments: