July 13, 2013

Quilting It Out

I am a bit busy with my sons' LP Quilt for next Saturday 5K Run/walk to help him with expenses with his in the future Kidney Transplant.  Of course, we still pray for his healing; it is in Gods' hands...When I was a L&D Nurse we would let gals "labor down"....watch her but just let her body do what it naturally wanted to do; "have the baby!".....so it is with my new needle I am using now...my Quilting Needle....I need to let the Quilt just let itself Quilt It Out.....so I found this video on You Tube I thought you would enjoy watching about figuring out what design to use on that quilt top you are staring at and trying to decide what to do or have your Longarmer do for you.....Please enjoy....and yes, I am Dancing...with my LP Top....the reveal will be soon!!.....Quilted Blessings!!
Karen

  

1 comment:

Gmama Jane said...

This video was exactly what i needed to see before I began a quilt I'm finishing. She answered all my questions!!
Gmama Jane