October 1, 2013

Is It Sew and Show or Show and Tell?

Sew We Quilt Blog to Win



What fun!!   Just a gift to us " just because" we sew and we show.....ALOT!!.....
..There will be a drawing the last day of October, where you can win 250$ of product! what a blessings...Just Because!  Just visit her blog and check it out, I hope you are successful and win Let me repeat.....it is so easy!!.....just follow her sweet instructions and you may be a winner....
.I amazingly won a WONDERFUL iron a few months ago from her
...my steaming BFF now....
Hugs and Quilted Stitches and maybe....lucky you....
I  am heading back to staining, just wanted to let you know about this great  Just Because Day.....
Happy me?...just because when I empty these paint and stain cans i can beging to hybenate into my sewing room!!    AH!!   ....which is basically my cabin!!.....just ask Hub!.......Karen


No comments: