April 10, 2014

Aviatrix Medallion

Have you ever done a Quilt Along?  I have seen many to do and they look wonderful.  I have started my Farmers' Wife on Craftsy.com by deciding what fabrics to use but I have not started yet.
 Why?.....well, 3 Whiskers kids Quilts....curtain, valance, and a cleaned up basement, quilt shop and sewing area....! plus I have longarming to do.....excuses?...maybe!!...but busy is the word, regardless.
 So, my new sweet friend, Amy who now seems like a "sister" to me is doing the  Aviatrix Medallion Quilt Along and so, when I saw that quilt and all the Kona Solids I knew it was in my future.
My soooon future!
  So, I found a good buy for them at Fabric Shack and I am good to go!!.....May 1st is when we leave the "starting gate'....and I am excited!......   Don't Worry, Bee Happy!! ..... and Quilt!!  Blessings!!!

And Thanks again Amy for doing all the work on my new "look" on my blog!! 

1 comment:

Lorna said...

Karen: What an awesome quilt to do on a quilt-a-long! Wow! When do we get to see what colours you have chosen for this quilt?