July 26, 2014

Come On! Let's Hand Quilt

From Pinterst
I want to hand quilt, do you?..... I want to start ..... I think it looks relaxing...I have The Thimble Ladies Thimble to use...what kind would you use?
....here are a couple videos on it....Let me know if you give it a try...seriously!!......please watch Andi Perejda 

That is so awesome!  This one is a bit longer but it is sweet too.....Hand Quilting Hints  is what I am going to  call it.
 If you have never hand quilted, please give it a try.  My older sister prefers hand quilting.

 I have a quilt from the 1920's I found with pink houses on it...someone put the pencil marks for hand quilting...I want to get it basted to my quilt frame and give it a try or my lap quilting hoop would be fun too.
By George,  I think I just inspired myself :).....Gonna do it!!.......Blessings!!!

No comments: