September 12, 2014

Crazy Inspiration

I want to connect you to Sweet Water Company!!  Yummo!!
I love their fabric and also Free Patterns!  I joined the Kit Club!! You receive a small pattern with labels to use on the pattern each month......easily comes in your mail.  LOVE IT!! I do want to make it ASAP.  For September it is a little sewing kit, a nice place for your sissors and threads and I am thinking Hexie's....It would fit inside my "bags" easily!!
  Sweet Water just came out with Boat House fabric.....gotta have it!!...it is just me;  well there are so many fabric choices this month.....Flower Patch with Bee In My Bonnie is a great one by Lori Holt.

  Hope you enjoy the little journey into Fabric Inspiration today!

Japan: Owl Button Blog
This Dear Jane is Amazing!!...just amazing!!....I love Dear Jane....I have 3 sets of the first 14 blocks done..trying to make my kids each one....yep....but I must need to make a blue one too!!! after finding this!!....

Pinterest Find.....just adorable!!


 Hope you enjoy the "finds" i found today. The free pattern....the free tutorial....and maybe Inspiration!!

 Blessings today.....even if it rains we can still "dance in the rain"!!














  
                    More Creative Folks....tutorial
Sew Sweet Violet Blog

No comments: