October 20, 2014

He IS The Man.....

Manning is the Man today......well, last night.....my retirement hub of yesterday had a 3 gifts.....a wonderful sunrise and sunset...just glorious....and his favorite Quarterback.....my Main Man has followed the Colt's before the Manning Fever Hit it....I KNOW he left Indianapolis and is now in my BFF town to Denver...so we share him.....but you just have to love and respect this Manning Man
 Please except my diversion from Quilting!!.......I am piecing a top for a friend and will quilt it as soon as we unload Suziebell in SC......
Love to Sew!!

My Suziebell!!
Anticipation!!

2 comments:

Val said...

I have been soooo covered up with the farm that I haven't had a chance to catch up with you and your blog!!! Oh my goodness!!! Just love seeing all the pictures! I am so sorry I have been missing in action!!! Hopefully 2 weeks and we are moving. So how is your move going? How is your son?

barbara woods said...

We love manning to, watching him right now