May 18, 2016

Moments in Photos

I wanted to share some photos of the last few months events, including
my Dear Jane progress...I am starting Row K today....I like the letter K.  heehee
Then from January on we completed our kitchen and redid our bathroom.We
are in the process of putting up a greenhouse, funded with a grant.
Getting our sandy soil richer in nutrients through composts.
Quilting as I can stand it.
Seeing our family complete degrees and gradations.
Just rejoice with us in our photos I share....
Love my New shelves at end of snack bar.

Love the New Shower head

Handy Dandy glass shelf too

Our Two Grads in Md in BIG Storm this winter

New Bath with Bead Board....LOVE IT!

Our Son who had a Transplant....Last Day in Grad Prog

Greatest Happiest Selfie EVER!!

New Sailor with Proud Parents

Our Master's Journey with Family

Progress of my Jane BAby

Love the triangle borders on Jane

Progress on Swoon...one last row to quilt yet

Our first Greenhouse....FUN!!

Our roses on Mother's Day

Roses from family on Mom's Day....smelled so good!

Thanks for stopping by!!.....pictures say a MILLION WORDS!!.....blessed Mom's Day Weekend this year........WOW!!.......  Hugs to all and may your stitches be from your heart......

No comments: