April 6, 2008

Sweet Baby Jane


I am here and I am starting on the journey!! I have my book and dvd and inspiration. Please tell me that I will be ok!!! just joking! Are you telling me to "take three aspirin and call me in morning?"..
I have thought about this project for a couple years but realize now it is not a project, it is a connection or extension of who I am !! and I haven't even started yet!!
I am looking forward to meeting other Dear Jane enthusiasts, so please leave comments..I do so live near Shipshewhana Indiana, less than an hour away....I would love to have traveling Janers'...retreats, etc in my cabin........My bottom line goal is to piece a legacy for my family, I am a history enthusiast since a kid so...I am pumped up!!

2 comments:

Anina said...

Welcome to blogland!

sewprimitive karen said...

Oh, you're so fortunate to live near Shipshewana. Good luck with your Dear Jane!