July 11, 2013

Rain Rain HAS gone away!!

"What do you do when".....The Beatles Song....ok so, when life gives you Lemons, you make Lemonade...or I always try!!....or if your life "gets out of tune"?......Dance.....maybe in the Rain...
Sprinkle Zoo Day
So, the last week we have spent with family..Sparklers, grinding flour to bake bread, visiting the chickens, watching Corn Grow......going to Lake Michigan, Kids Museum, Zoo, SB Chocolate Factory, Fireworks, visiting Cousins, to get rained out!...and back home.....BUSY! FUN! and the Best Time Ever!! So just enjoy the pictures for today and trust me....I AM going circles around you!!...actually, cutting circles out for a signature Quilt Dance With Me....LP's for my sons benefit 5K showing support for him and his family and Kidney Transplant future.....so!! I am going to be dancing with my Suziebell Longarm soon...but for now....circles to cut and applique....
And before they got here......build a porch, sort photo pictures, get my Quilt Shop in order.....yes, busy....so now I am coloring my hair and blogging!!.....important stuff too!!....Don't laugh....but the best is Family time.....lots of giggles!
and even a car that leaked power steering fluids all over my son in laws driveway!!..and a tow to be fixed....then a flash flood and so! NO we didn't go swimming with the cousins but we played in the basement and then had Donatos' Pizza before returning to Indiana....of which we had to stop 2 times due to STORMS!!....and possible flash flooding on the way back home.....so yes, we are a bit on the worn out side!!...but it makes for a great story!!.....and you just can not make it up!!.....
South Bend Chocolate Factory


Lake Michigan Fun

Our Beloved Chickens....August Eggs

Result of Lasagna Gardening

Close to the Kangaroo

Flash Flooding in Daughters Front Yard! (from my fixed car)

Rain?....play in basement toy room!

It All started with Sparkler Fun!! Happy 4th!

Grinding Wheat!...yum!!!

Disco Girls at Kids' Museum.....FUN!!

My precious Girls!!.....some of them!!

Saying Goodbye!!.....what a wonderful time!!
Quilted Blessings....and back in a few with a Quilt To show and tell about!!......Dance Girls!!!.....and make Lemonade if necessary!!.......Karen......thanks for joining us in our fun....week!!!!

1 comment:

Kwilt Krazy said...

Nice to see you got to have a wonderful time with your family. I just got back from vacation. Now back to work :( ha ha