November 20, 2013

Thankfulness


Get your Feast On, Little Pilgrim!!
2 Corinthians 4:17-18 says all!

oh! the 1950's!
Heading down to quilt soon on a "Finley" quilt top I made...reminds me of my Mom!!....anyways!!....I just wanted to share pictures from a post from FB today and also a little family pic when I was around 4....I remember the Brownie camera my older brother was using to take it....there were 5 kids then.....on to the finish line with 8 :)......My Mom was a saint who later made Reproduction 1800's Porcelain Dolls and then after Dad died in '93 she quilted until she passed away in 2004.....Heritage!! Thanking God for my littlest Pilgrim of 8 granddaughters and 1 grandson.....Ok, so I am getting gabby now!!  Oh, our son that is on hemodialysis 3 times a week now had gout over the weekend in his foot but he is much better now, this is also due to his treatments and his protein balance n diet...
 Hugs on this Quilting Day, every day is a new day to Quilt!!  Blessings!! Karen

No comments: