December 16, 2013

Cabin Fever.......Quilt Displays

Love the Alternating White Clams!!
I had alot of fun being part of Doll Monthly  for most of 2013, but due to quilting at home and also our sons' soon, we hope, coming kidney transplant I dropped out for a few months...but during that time I have received more a blessing with the small quilts that were made for me than I am sure I sent to them!!...so, I decided to use the new yellow (happy color) stairway walls to display these small quilts along with our family pictures...it is going to be hard to decide what pictures too. I don't know about you but once they are in a frame it is so hard to change them out!!....so I do want to add this Clam Shell Quilt idea I found on pinterest...don't you love it?....the quilt and Pinterest? heehee.....I think I will make a small 4 Sunbonnet Sue in vintage fabrics also to add to the  other small quilts....put up the Quilt sign and I am good to go!!...Quilting that is....Always and Forever!!.....
I also think a ladder at some point and where will also be used.......yikes!!....don't run away from me Honey-do hubby!!!......Blessings!! Karen

No comments: