October 18, 2014

Post Mark IT With Love.....




Moving Seranade
LOTS OF PICTURES!! ..We are moving South East....we made the decision this summer....my husband is retiring from night shift in the ER....we built this cabin ourselves....yes, my hub is "amazing"..my High School sweetheart and now Soul Mate and Best Friend....Enjoy our Inside His Opus Pictures....I did finish my most favorite quilt in my studio...I thought it was so appropriate as it is a HOUSE Quilt, pattern by Fig Tree & Co.......and fabs from her also.....Please relax and enjoy......hard?....yes, but so worth it for what it represents and what it is going to help conclude....Our Son and family......

Horses were moved in June  :(...

BRUSH!!!!


Dining
 All We Can Say....On our knees....is


            PRAISE!!!
5 Baths.....a possible BB....:)
My FAV!!!

My Studie


Our Hats with "Poppy's"

Love the hard to build on your own dormer

Sigh....will miss

The LONG Winter 2014

Home Sweet Cabin

pattern at Fig Tree & Co

Musical Chairs?

May Ole' Glory Always Be

AQUA!!!










































































               
"He gives power to the weak and strength to the powerless. Even youths will become weak and tired, and young men will fall in exhaustion. But those who trust in the Lord will find new strength. They will soar high on wings like eagles. They will run and not grow weary. They will walk and not faint."

Isaiah 40:29-31 (NLT)

1 comment:

StitchinByTheLake said...

May God bless your new home with many many moments of joy with friends and family and each other! blessings, marlene