September 1, 2016

Jane Baby

She is Done, 1030 pm Wednesday night......she is not perfect...she is finished....a long journey, even
if it was only 7 months from start to finish....determination, regardless of
how I felt, got her finished....

I must admit I enjoyed the two Farmer's Wife Quilts I did more than Dear Jane.....250 blocks is a long tedious paper pieced Trail but, I am glad for the paper patterns that I could use for them......sew, she is
done.  She is marked off my bucket list.....the scallops are bond and this time, hand sewn.  My daughters Swoon is also finished and has binding on it. Ready to ship to Ohio this fall.

Leah's Swoon
This is a very good day to have a good day.

We pray those is Florida will be safe in the coming storm and some areas already feeling the affects.  We will get up to 5 inches here also......people are
Jane Scallops
already getting ready for the storm.  Being from the Midwest I am not sure
why you get ready for 5 inches of rain.....we live on a bluff with no rivers near
by.....i do admit the drainage systems here are not that adequate so rain does do
damage in places.

Please enjoy Labor Day Weekend and the last bit of summer..........here we are
clapping our hands.......we are ready for cooler days ahead.



My Jane Baby with Attitude

Coming Storm


No comments: