February 11, 2013

Doll Quilts

Doll Quilt Monthly is a fun blog to participate in and exchange Doll Quilts monthly with your assigned partner. She sent me a gorgeous whimsy Doll Quilt last week.  The quilting on it is full of twists and turns and little poseys and squiggly lines. The points are perfect and corners are awesome! I am just saying this because I want you to appreciate all her work! She also sent a card that was made with a scene of rolling hills and machine decorative stitching was added to it. Wonderful!!  It fits me perfectly!
 You must visit her blog; pattilousquilts.blogspot.com

The  Doll Quilt I sent to my partner I did find on  another blog http://whynotsew.blogspot.com and with permission enjoyed making and tweaking  mine !  Happy Happy Valentines Day!!! Quilted Blessings!! Karen

No comments: