May 2, 2013

Sharing

Doll Quilt
Oh Canada!!
You know, Sharing in life is just one of the sweetest thing going! Also, being in the Quilters' Community there is always something going on and ways to share and "meet" new folks! My Swapping Doll Monthly partner for April is in Canada, it is sweet to meet someone that you know is also stitching up something for you too....stitches!!...what a great way to show hospitality.....so my quilt arrived across our northern border today and she was happy....funny how you are lead to make something for someone you have never met and it just seems to 'FIT'....so that is so cool....here is the quilt I worked up for her, inspired by the Grad Photo Quilts I am laboring with love on....the House.....It was fun to make...watched The Masters' while I did the ribbon embroidery. FUN!!  Enjoy the Spring Sunset....YUMMO!! See you in a few! Just had to share that the Doll Quilt arrived! and Oh, how I love mine!!! Thank you Karen!!   Quilted Blessings, Karen
Love it!!
You can not beat an Indiana Sunset!




No comments: