May 17, 2013

Thankful Heart!


THANKS!!!!!!!!
Mothers Day at Sew We Quilt
This is totally a quick note this morning....first to be Thankful to God for healing Naomi....she is Cancer Free....the tumor was removed close to her heart....5 % with hardly any cancer cells....the rest was benign.....found NONE in her bone marrow!! Everyone knows who did this....it was our God....and the prayers of His people!!....and we are bowing before God.

 I am also thankful for my Mothers' Day surprise!!  Madame Sam I love the new Iron!! and it will be used by myself and we hope MANY quilters that stop by the shop for a lesson or a chat....and coffee....so yes, I am going to make Mug Rugs for my classmates!! But again, I am thankful for her generosity on Mothers' Day.....I am thinking she is a jewel....really.    Got to run....have to hang clothes on our new clothesline we put up a couple days ago....GOING COUNTRY....or maybe RETURNING!!....but it has been years!!  but it does feel so so good!!  Quilted as Always!!  Karen

1 comment:

Sparky said...

Miracles every day, certainly in the plans....glad to hear your delightful news..oh and the orange iron is one of my fav finds as a quilter.