December 26, 2013

What Are Your Finds today?

One of the Greatest Finds this year for me,  are these Advent Barns at....Lilys Quilts  she has the downloads on her blog...all 24....just wonderful!  Check this FIND out, if you can.
The sun is shining and that does help living in NW Indiana in December...being thankful, even for the grey.....because it is the neutral color scheme...the naturals....and isn't there a blue jay or a cardinal that may be occupying your space this winter?....maybe to cheer you up on the grey-tone days?.....I think so!!!!

Another great FIND are  these great pictures of a homestead built in the 1890's. It is close to the time my Grandfather was born in 1894... Oh, how I still miss him. This FIND was at the  Star Stitch Blog; a blog for cross stitch associated with the Kansas City Star Quilts  it has been  a great source of patterns for decades now.

 I do Hope you enjoy my musings and FINDS as much as I do and did..........

So, sew, get busy girlfriend!!.....keep those hands and hearts busy!....Quilted Blessings!  Karen


No comments: