August 15, 2014

Disappearing Pinwheels

Pinterest
I am about ready to go downstairs and work on my Fig Tree House Quilt...For now I am sharing a video from  Missouri Quilt Company Disappearing Pinwheels.  
Have you wanted to use more of your scraps up?  Who wouldn't!  This GOGO Video with Quilty is delightfully good!!  Enjoy it!!


I did find a few fun photos of Disappearing Pinwheels to also share.

Awesome Idea!
I must need inspiration today....I am also adding a Dresden Civil War Block  idea I found accidentally ... well, nothing is really by accident, but it is a good "scrappy" block to use up any fabrics......she made the pattern and shares about it on her blog. 

  It is a beautiful day here in Indiana.  Hope your day is full of joy and maybe, even a few quilted stitches too.  Blessings!!!

Pinterest


No comments: