August 12, 2014

Don't Blow My House Down!!

Fig Tree Pattern

I am quilting again; atleast during a day of rain.... Oh, Yes, I will be back to staining and out side work tomorrow. 
I don't mind rain when I can quilt. I am learning feathering so it takes practice; this quilt is for our Queen bed.  I love Fig Tree Quilts .   


  I Love her fabrics too.....,
the houses will be outlined and just the
roof will show tiles.
The wool and flannel leaves add depth too.

Roof Tiles

Feathers on Leaves
Recent Full BRIGHT Moon; Beautiful
The book is a few years old now.
I pieced the top this winter.  I surely hope I do her fabric and
pattern justice with my 'learning curve" quilting.
I have decided that I do need the smaller micro handles added
to my Gammill......SOON!!!....... it is on my wish list.  

Have a creative day.....or just a rest day....whatever you may need.  Blessings!!

No comments: