January 29, 2020

The Chemo Bandit

Time passes so quickly!! The last year has been a challenge of a new kind to us.  I did get two quilts finished.  I have a new diagnosis of breast cancer; triple negative.....so I am on Chemo until May; this means my hair fell out and I am coping with the symptoms between the treatments.  God is good and He gave me my perfect match in my husband of now 50 years this past December 27th....married on my 20th.....enjoy the photos.....we enjoyed seeing some of our precious family too here in the SE for our 50th too......a delightful gift from the Father Above!!.........God bless your Quilting and also just stopping by.....Quilted Blessings, Karen
Maddie and Ellie's Quilts

Love My Buckeye's!!

Sweet Grandgals! at Anniversary Party

Just sat and enjoyed each other!!

Yep, Chemo does this!!

Loving Husbnad 50 years!!

MOST LOVING HUB!!!  EVER!! 

5 comments:

Jenny said...

I am so sorry to read about your diagnosis, wishing you well in your treatment.I had never hard of this triple type before so had to look it up. So happy your family is so supportive during this trying time. I'm a BC survivor too, so can understand your concerns.

Amy, a redeemed sheep said...

Love you, dear friend....❤️

The Joyful Quilter said...

What a sweet picture of that post-buzzcut kiss. LOVE!!!

barbara woods said...

praying for healing

Unknown said...

As reported by Stanford Medical, It is indeed the one and ONLY reason women in this country live 10 years longer and weigh 42 pounds less than us.

(And actually, it has absolutely NOTHING to do with genetics or some secret diet and EVERYTHING around "HOW" they eat.)

BTW, What I said is "HOW", not "WHAT"...

Tap on this link to reveal if this short quiz can help you discover your real weight loss potential