February 26, 2013

Doll Quilt Monthly

The blog hop is fun, fun Sew We Quilt. I posted last night but the list below is for TODAY! It's almost over but has been alot of fun
PLEASE feel free to  visit the blog list I have added.  The girls are doing such great and creative work!.
  There are hops being planned for the future and looks like you can find one that you might be interested in too.  Just keep checking the site out.
I am working on my Quilt for my Doll Quilt partner.  She is from California and is busy busy busy. So, we are trying to get our little quilts out to each other in the next week or so.  While I was looking online for ideas I did run across a couple ideas for future too.....I just wanted to share them as i
ideas..just for fun!!....Nana Company   
I think the quilt is just so sweet..the three little , ha I was going to say little pigs...but I see one is a rabbit and one must be a bear! jokes on me...... FOCUS!!......
Check out this one also!!Clover and Violet
Wednesday, February 27  Blog List: I'm So Biased...Amy Bradley Designs
Passions of Cliodana
Quilt Mamas
Marathon Quilter
Marthas' Crafts
Fiber Babble
Simple Sew
Sewn Seabees
Charlotte At That Other Blog
Nina's Patchwork
Charlottes Creations
I Piece2-Mary
My Spoolish Hart
It is just sweetness!!.....I will return when I decide about my doll quilt!!  So much to think about!!
Quilted Blessings for sure!!  Karen

No comments: