February 19, 2013

Hop Till You Drop

I am in a Blog Hop and want to list all the blogs that you can visit this week and next week.  I am on the 26th to post my  I'm A Little Biased creation I made.  I posted the 19th and 20th below but will list the rest of the days of Blog Hops. Get a cup of coffee and share a piece of coffee cake....and enjoy their ideas...today was the first of the Hop and they are so cute!!....the creator is at Sew We Quilt

Thanks for stopping by and as usual, if I can be of service to you please let me know by leaving a comment below.  Thanks.  Kari

So, I will start with Thursday and Friday of this week Blogs and Follow with next weeks Blog Hops ..ok?....:)


 February 21st
KRIS LOVES FABRIC
QUILTING ALLEYCAT
CAT PATCHES
BUMBLEBERRY STITCHES
CHICKADEE'S COUNTRY COTTAGE CRAFTS
IN STITCHES AND SEAMS
WHY-KNOT-KWILT
QUILTING UNLEASHED
THIMBLEMOUSE & SPOUSE
SO MANY YARNS

February 22nd
A Little Bit of Lorene
Life In The Scrapatch
Boston Bits
I Love Wool
Pathchouli Moon Studio
As Sweet As Peaches
Just Quilt It
Grandmama's Stories
The Slow Quilter
Robin At The Other Blog
Scrapbook-ChickADoodle
Rosemary At The Other Blogg

February 25th
Quilting Lines
Mountain Delights
Jane's Fabrics and Quilts
The Fuzzy Hat Quilter
Ramblings Of An Empty Nester
NautiStitcher
Quilt Doodle Designs
Living Life
Freemotion By The River
The German Mom
Spoilt Dogs Quilt

February 26th
Pat Sloans' Blog
To Love Handmade
Feathered Nest Studio
Selina Quilts
Gypsy Dreamer Quilts
Sheila's Quilt World
Meadowbrook
13 Woodhouse Road
 Zellerwear
Stitches Of Love
Janice At The Other Blog
In The Sewing Basket

February 27th
The Passions Of Cliodana
Quilt Mamas'
Marathon Quilter
Marlas' Crafts
Fiber Babble
Simple Sew
Sewn Seabee's
Charlotte At The Other Blog
Ninis Patchwork
Charlottes' Creations
I Piece 2- Mary
My Spoolish Art

February 28th
Cherry Blossoms
HIll Valley Quilter
Dashsies With Moxie
I Like To QuiltBlog 
Quilt Smiles
More Stars In Comanche
Tea Time Creations
Shedding The Wolf
Life, Quilts and a cat too
Judy At The Other Blog
Madame Samm

I hope you enjoyed your blog hop.  It was fun for me!!   Quilted Blessings!! Kari


 


1 comment:

Gmama Jane said...

If that long arm machine is yours I am sorely jealous!! i want one so badly I can't stand it but sadly it's just not in my retired budget...maybe some day.
Blessings
Gmama Jane