May 20, 2013

Free Motion Classes

Joy!!
Just in for a few moments this morning....I completed binding my three grandgal quilts and now I want to make some pillows to take along with me on Saturday....plus we have some outside work (ground cover invasion) to take care of!!....so please, if you are not a member The Quilt Show, with Alex Anderson and Ricky Tims, or if you aren't a member of Craftsy, Consider both!  :):)
 Here is a connection to the Obsessive Quilter , I  just found Ann Peterson.....you can watch her show at The Quilt Show, she was featured on May 11th and also on Cratsy.  I feel so much attraction to her web page name!!...  but back to classes, once you buy the classes, they are permanent for you,  I watch for sales on the classes; recently there was 50% off, sometimes there are even free classes.....and that is sweet!!  With flexibility, I am learning more about modern style so I can offer it in my shop....there are no Quilting Police!!  Have a great week and if you are in the storm ridden areas, know our prayers are with you.  God Bless and Quilted Joy to you!  Karen

Oh, you ask, the picture?.....my hub has a  Digital Woodcarver and I think that would be a sweet wooden plaque to be done  for our cabin wall, don't you?

No comments: