January 11, 2015

Settling In

Notice Fons and Porter Show on TV
Family Wal
Can it be half way through January?.....yes, it can be.  We are unpacking still; remodeling as we go...putting siding on the old garage....putting up my Barn Quilts..(yea, Go Buckeyes!).....family pictures, quilts......and working on putting up new tiles (marble) in the kitchen....it never stops for Quilters and Rehab Addicts....and a willing husband....a talented willing husband is even better!!.....so here are some photos of progress.  I did join the BOM of Lynette Anderson.  Her Blog is wonderful and her Little Quilt Store  is special too.  The Quilt Show has an exclusive BOM this year with her.  I have not entered this adventure before but her style of applique is very cool and doable....well I hope I can do it and I love embroidery added all over the quilt for interest. So, there you go.  I have the house about ready to ignore for awhile and get back into quilting....my hearts' desire and passion.....
God Bless you and Quilted Blessings!!  Karen

Prayers for my son are also need; Transplant has gone well, his brother is also back to work in MD....Kevin had blurry vision and now he has an MRI to check the Optic Nerve on Tuesday.....Trust.....


Our Quilt Lover

Go Buckeyes!!

1 comment:

StitchinByTheLake said...

I love your Barn quilt! I'm not doing any BOMs this year - I'm focused on UFOs and IWTs (I want to!). :) blessings, marlene