April 12, 2008

Past Time or it that In The Past?


Well, gals, I am "ready to roll"....but my fabric for Sweet Baby Jane that I want to use as my "base" is not here..(no, I am NOT cooking fabric! ha...although it might be "yummo")....ok! back on track......I sent for some pieces online and they should be here, like I said, next week....so! I have a stash here at the cabin and I decided to work with vintage for a couple days...I have been working with 1800's for a few weeks now...so, I will go visit Aunt Grace for awhile...actually I did have a WONDERFUL Aunt Grace in my life, my Gramma Fayes sister....
I am outside the box again.....actually I don't think I own a box.....that is beside the point, for some.......
I am putting it on a paddington bear background..
...I don't know!! .. we will see what it is like....also I am back into my square in a square by Jodi Barrows.....it is slick.....hey, that rhymes with my last name!!....
I am abit crazed today.......
My son is recording a band here this weekend...Have you ever been through recording bands?....it is layers and layers of background and vocals!!.....want to hear the last bands tune?...huh?.....Ok, I will stop....but I will make my son come to ONE quilt retreat here when they start happening!!!....
So! next week girls I am going to hop "onboard!".....you have 12 Dear Janes' done already?....yikes!!!!! Oh, my Aunt Grace my golly.
Sorry!! I will take my humor to my sewing chair!!!!!! Quilted Blessings!!!! Kari

1 comment:

Anina said...

You're funny! I hope you get your background fabric soon so you don't get too far behind.