April 23, 2008

Quilting or Bust!






BUSY BUSY BUSY!!!! Aren't we all!!!!!! Got some more fabric in the mail from heartofdixiequiltshop.com today...I LOVE it!!!...there is great choices there and it is a quilters haven in price also! I have to finish a quilt to send to South Carolina for our oldest son Steves' kids for a school raffle for helping the school out too! I realized last night that I needed to have it in the mail on Friday,! yep! so! I had to find a simple pattern but interesting too..."I think you've got it!" as the old saying goes!!!....I am also setting up my fabric in my cabin...hoping to get it open soon to sell to kindred souls that I have not met yet! Quilting is such a great experience isn't it?...the back to Jane this weekend..I am sure I am close to 14 behind by now!...but it is "Quilting or Bust!" for me gals!!! Quilted Blessings!! Kari

No comments: