April 29, 2008

See Jane Run!!


Have you ever just wanted to quilt and nothing but quilt?...so Help You!... that is where I am at right now but not able to get to my sewing room! Since, we are building our cabin and finishing it up day by day, I had to spend a few days sweeping sawdust, cleaning cupboards and setting up my small quilt shop...I was blessed and able to put together a quilt to send down to my grandys in SC for their school fund raiser...I hurriedly longarmed it in a feathered meadow flower pattern and ran off to USP before they closed on Saturday...
You know sometimes Moms' feel sick but they don't realize it? Have you ever been there?....I had a backache all week..it was getting worse..I NEVER have back problems..I am a nurse and finally talked to my hubby who is also a ER nurse..and we thought, "gee, is it in the lower back?,right or left or central?.." we came to the conclusion that I could be passing a small kidney stone!...I increased my fluids and started to drink green tea...it finally passed, left me feeling kind of "punky"..but then I could put my full attention and effort into the "gathering frends" quilt I was trying to put together to send out South!..Yea!!....
Now!!! back to my Sweet Baby Jane!!.....soon!! (I have 4 quilts to longarm for some new friends in southern Ohio)! But Soon!!! See Jane Run!!! Quilted Blessings!! Kari

No comments: