March 24, 2013

Blessing Flow LIke A River

EASTER!!
Eatin Bread on the Window Seat
DOBBIE!! We found you!!!
Love on that BABY!!!
Spring plans sometimes come to an end like winter plans, due to snow, and this Spring trip to see our daughter had to be delayed due to her amount of snow and wind, not ours.  We are further north, but this time the snow headed down I70....so!  her daughter who is a teen now, or soon, wanted a Rose Quilt for her room; growing up!  So, she never asks for anything, and her wish is my command as her Dobbie. So, with the last storm of this season, we hope, I do what all good quilters do..... QUILT!...
Roses for a very Special Grandgals' Quilt


 Last week the youngest Grandgals sat on my lap while we sewed up an outfit for dollies;  and they, at times,  got up and ran around or brought back my I Phone with a story running on it. They did lay their sweet hands next to mine and I do have a few picks of our hands together; sewing;  Oh,   They were SO PROUD of their dolly outfits that they HELPED to make.

It doesn't get much better than that, in my world!  Quilted Blessings!!  Karen

2 comments:

StitchinByTheLake said...

Blessings come in all sizes and your little blessings Re precious! Blessings, Marlene

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.