March 2, 2013

Tips with Jodie

Hi,
Jodi Barrows Square In A Square
  I am about ready to cut out my quilt with Jodie, I revisited her page and she has a great segment to the right and top on the media section of her instructional videos.  I am partial to her technique and love her quilts, ideas and designs.  I would love to purchase her Pony Express fabric, I do have the book to get started.  But, for now I am going to do a 2 color quilt from her first book....its the red and white one that she shows, I am not decided quite yet, mine may be a dark blue as I am going to paint a huge tall wall at our cabins' double French door entrance by the stairway.  I do LOVE that new blue that is out..... I was born a Painters' daughter, grew up on paint and varnish fumes, covered in wallpaper at night....so! after 5 years of a dark blue I am ready to dress that wall up. My sweet hub put a double small barn window in it that opens up into our bedroom.....so, yes, it does need a special quilt.....so! that is what I am up to and also finishing the Doll Quilt for my California Partner in March.......Enjoy! and please if you don't have Jodi and her rulers and books, it is a 'TO DO ' on your Quilted Basket List.....OK?.....Quilted Blessings ! Karen.........Square In A Square...
OH! Go  IU.......and Go Buckeyes!......March madness is about to begin!!........

No comments: