March 5, 2013

Coming To The Aid


Lets' Roll !!
You know there are such great people in this world....in America!!....today I was struggling to figure out why I am a non-reply blogger....I am new to this and last week was my first Blog Hop....and I wanted to join one in April and when I did say I would join I also asked our "cheerleader" how I could fix my status.....she was wonderful..Pig Tales And Quilts..she had me call her and from there we went into the google plus and change a couple things and whala!! I am now on basic also and when I do join a Hop they will go to a simple page where my email is "up front and fancy free!".....
Winter Turkey Tracks
Yesterday I spent some time doing Jodi Barrow technique to make a quilt for my Cabin wall....shew! the dark blue fabric frayed ALOT!!.....but we got through that and also finished up the white.....then to put the strips on the squares and cut out the flying geese and there you are!!....I was able to get one block of the quilt top done.  Not bad for a day and a half.  I wasn't working on it constantly but her technique is easy to get use to and you can come and go with it too.  I like to get all my things cut out and then stacked in a basket or a small TV tray stand.... which I plan to cover and make into a small ironing stand too.  I feel pretty good about today.....figured out a computer issue and got a block finished too.  There is a snow storm in the horizon I hear.  That is not difficult for an addicted quilter like me.....no Quilting Regrets live here!.....Have a safe day and may it be blessed also......Quilted Dreams!!  Karen

No comments: