September 3, 2014

5500 Quilt Block Designs.....NO KIDDING!!

 Maggie Malone put together this awesome pattern book offered on Amazon....it has several chapters and each one has the size grid paper you will need to draw the pattern and then print and use.  It is the old fashioned way, no computer, but I wanted it for design ideas for quilts  plus to use with Barn Quilt selections too .

I am adventurous!!

  Also, another great idea I just ran across today and want to keep and share is Litte Miss Shabby  cute idea using squares and petals....very cool. Just visit her sight :)
 My other show and tell photos today are random....I am working on my Blog Around The World
showing for this coming Monday and then just some winter photos; reminding me how long our winter was here and how much I enjoyed our Summer here in Indiana...."not too hot and not too cold"....What kind of day are you having or planning.....?

 Blessings!!!

No comments: