September 22, 2014

Inspiration

                                  I am again inspired this morning.....

                                   First, though I am Heading to:

                                  pick up my SC friend's quilt and put the binding on
                                  today and finish up a small quilt on my longarm; of
                                  course, so I can load my HOUSE quilt back onto
                                  the frame to finish it so, of course!! another top is
                                  ready to be finished....it is that way in a Quilter's
                                  Cabin, such as mine is.

Quilts By Emily
                           
                                   

                                    Emily's Quilt  is a  neat way to cut up a full sized
                                  block and make it into, yet again, another block!
                                  Please click on the label and it will take you to her
                                  blog.

                                  Now, that's Inspiration !! at my Quilter's Cabin.

                                  Please, Enjoy my "find" this morning and may you
                                  have a Quilted sort of day with tons of Blessings!!
                                 

No comments: