September 7, 2014

Made My Day


This just MADE MY DAY.....no way to find web site .....just enjoy it half as much as I do....I LOVE barns.....I LOVE Quilts.....and I do LOVE Barn Quilts too
.....this is just something that makes your heart smile.

A barn with quilts hanging all over it.....so sweet on Pinterest.....HERE by Jennifer Overstreet

Hug A Quilt today!!.....especially if a giggly little kid that is ticklish is inside of it!!!

Ok, off to the Races.... Girlfriend!!!

ANDREW TYLER ....made our day!!....born just after Hurricane Fran at Ft Brag NC.....YOU ROCK!!!

Hopeland Gardens, Aiken SC
 HAPPY HAPPY 18th Birthday ANDREW!!  Our Only Grandson with 8 Granddaughter!! You are an awesome son, brother, cousin and best of all to us....GRANDSON!!.....so proud of you!!
Fishing in SC


No comments: