July 13, 2015

Cherry Street Quilt

Swirls and Pebbles......541 Cherry Street Quilt
Working on the Chain Gang  (lalala song)
....No, not really! but we are busy finishing the
Farm Sink.....you would love one!!
kitchen area....yep, bead board....love the look of it....subway tiles....marble on
the counters...it is all looking good....we are being as frugal as we can
and still letting it look nice.  My hub is a sweeeeet man....the next job is
putting the 43 boxes of flooring on....wooo hooo!!....
I told a friend it is a very good thing we started our big cabin in Indiana 12 years ago
when we were young at 53!!....now living south we have slowed down to the
heat too this summer...we are inside now....hoping the cooler 90 temps returns
Ceilings, Ceilings
so we can finish up our pretty side porch!!.....it will.....
Even the local SC folks we talk to say this is a VERY HOT spell even for SC!!.
So, in some ways that helped.
ha
Enjoy my 541 Cherry Street Quilt, pattern is from Fig Tree....I named it
after the address where I grew up and my sweet hub came and dated me
through high school!!....Walking me home in 9th grade with his red bike to ride home
A mile away at the Farm....sweet memories stitched in this quilt for sure!!
Quilted Hugs.



Off the Longarm.....it was fun to do!!

My hub now loves Beadboard.....finishing it soon.....we hope 




































God Bless you for stopping by! Praying you summer is Quilted and Safe.

No comments: