July 1, 2015

I'll Cry if I Want Too.....

Yep, Tears come in life......Job had tons of them.....he had so much pain,
then in the end he had so much joy.....

My baby sister has always wanted a Job's Tear Quilt.....now she has it to sleep under.

I pieced it during the Long Winter in Indiana....using up all my scraps from a Fig Tree Quilt and Camille's fabrics....it was a cold winter outside,  but plenty of warm desire built into
my Quilt Tops that winter inside.....and one was Job's.  I enjoyed making it from start to finish.

So, Enjoy my Photos.....I forgot and did not get it on my white fencing that
Hub is building to accent our farm outside.....wha....so see.....tears...

But we were joyful to bless her with it.....Enjoy it Lori!!!
Pebbles and each TEAR  with an arch curve

Coming off my "Suziebell"

Just Fun to Quilt

The BACK    wink

Waiting to be boxed and mailed to baby sister Lori Ann

Thanks for Stopping by!!!


Quilted Blessings!!!  yes we are still in Renovation in our Kitchen...WINK!!

1 comment:

StitchinByTheLake said...

Karen it is simply beautiful! blessings, marlene