July 17, 2015

Surprise

Surprises are always fun!!
I got one today....a bunch of Iphones of our Grandkids on a special outing.
They are all very excited to be together and see our nation's monuments.
We were there in the Spring during Cherry Blossoms....they will be
walking all over the area too and having very special memories.  We just could
not swing another trip as we have had several along with our move here in the fall.
So, I think our family is pretty handsome!! beautiful!! gorgeous!!

One of my sister's died 6 years ago from a fast growing cancer.  Her oldest girl married last August
and just gave birth to their first child this past week.  A beautiful baby girl....the parents are elated I am sure and I know my niece is missing her Mom too....They gave the baby my sister's middle name Jo as her middle name also.....as it is her new Mom's middle name too....
Then we have 4 Joannes in our family and one Joanna through marriages....pretty sweet name, I would say.....
Rambling?.....well, painting all day and scrubbing vinyl in this HOT SE heat will get you going !!
Rennovation
My hub also gave me a surprise.  I had painted Barn Quilts in Indiana last year.  I LOVED doing them....so we brought a few with us and left a few on our cabin there also.  This one is my favorite Swoon Pattern....I was under the porch roof, scrubbing and then painting....he was up there just putting up my surprise..I had no idea.....I FINALLY spotted it as he asked me if I had seen the blue on the roof fascia....I went into the side yard and there it was!!!  he could not wait any longer for me to see it!! haha  Sweet Hub!!!
Enjoy the pictures....I will be quiet now......seriously!!!    Quilted Hugs!!

SWOON!!!

Our son the Born History Teacher

She Loves to go Antiquing

Our Sweet Youngest Peanuts!!

Andrew watching over the gang!

Sweet New Baby!! Happy New Mom
Blessings Y'All!!
Be safe.....Love your Neighbor As Yourself....

No comments: