July 6, 2015

Today Is a Good Day to have a Good Day!!

Born on the 4th of July?.....our Country was....yep....now to continue to protect it......and be thankful every day for the freedoms that we all hold close to our hearts......my husband's father was born on the 4th of July....but he never knew him.....he died when Gary was 2 years old.....but the imprint of his Daddy was on his being, even by age 2....we didn't know him but so much of who Gary has become find roots in that Father.....as our Nation's Roots are forever inbedded by the Father's of our Nation....we are forever grateful.
We received a few cute pics from the family per Iphone this weekend...so we will share these Jewels with you and some older ones.....and a place me miss but are happy to be in the warm South East in the Wintertime.....we are blessed.....and we dwell in Thankful hearts.
God bless you this week as you quilt.....we are finishing our kitchen  (Hoooooorath!!).....and  I will be working on  my Farmer's Wife Quilt....up to 73 out of 111 to complete.....one "acre" at a time.....all in pastels in honor of my Mom's love of the "light colors", she called them.
Enjoy the Pictures.....will also share my Cherry Street Quilt (cheeries) that I have on my longarm soon too....using Angela Walter's swirls and pebbles.....can't get enough of them lately.
Watching the 4th Parade.....Cora still loves her dolly and Mill Pill ended up with ear infection but recovering now.....

Caroline in a 4th of July Parade...you Rock CC

Working on Fencing here.....wooohoooo

Do Miss Our Swing in Cabin

Loved my Hat Hallway with my Gramp's Cap He wore in the Garden

Our Sweet Cabin that Gary the Builder BUILT!! 

Love and Blessings to You All....we have a new life here in South Carolina....it is good....it is warm in the Winter....and we are gaining ground on New friends.....Family is dear to us......

Quilted Blessings!!!   Wink!!

No comments: