July 8, 2015

Muffin?

Muffins.
Do you have a muffin?.....unfortunately I do!!....my tummy muffin!!
 .. it came..

Now, I think there is an answer......discovering more knowledge about
the danger of sugars....in our body and mind as we age.....yep, we all are!!
She says it better than I ever could.....
Our Friend,   Mdm Samm  has again come to our rescue and aide.Visit her blog about her new Muffin Mix....her article today is just "point on"!!

Please check it out.  I have baked them and ate them....very satisfying....and filling....please drink water with them as she suggests.  Thank you again Mdm Samm.

I also found a cute pattern for a muffin on Pinterest today.
Iris
Enjoy!! Enjoy your day.......look at the work enjoy.....to have Joy you have to be En it?.....
ok...I will quit.......and with the L in Quit it turns to Quilt....L is for Love!!


1 comment:

StitchinByTheLake said...

Karen I've been eating the muffins for about 3 weeks now. Last week when I had oral surgery I couldn't eat anything at all for a few days but the first thing besides mashed potatoes and ice cream :) that I added back was my breakfast muffin. I've lost 3 pounds which isn't a lot but it's good for the time I've been able to eat them. And while losing is not my main goal it certainly will help my overall health. The main thing I'm noticing is that the muffins have gotten sweeter and desserts have gotten too sweet! I stay full for 3 1/2 to 4 hours which fits my schedule perfectly. I love them! blessings, marlene